Cellular provider Nextel recently moved into their new head offices in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The design was completed by Contract Argentina.
From the designers:
- The whole space expresses the importance of transparency and flexibility in this kind of workplace.
- The main area is framed by a tensioned ceiling (made up of flexible PVC panels) and a carpet of earth tones in a checkerboard pattern, preceded by four black leather Le Corbusier LC2 armchairs.
- The informal meetings and videoconferences rooms were designed inside large crystal cylinders, surrounded by a series of maple-wood rods. Inside, curved sofa velvet grape and a tangerine tone rug exalt the climate for creativity.
- The offices were consistently designed with simple lines and the subtle contrast between the natural wood of desktops and the dark colors of chairs.
- The director’s boardroom is equipped with a modular table that can configure the space according to the needs. The table is combined with chrome plated, black leather chairs.
Photography by Andrés Negroni